Check out our work on this house in Hyde Park! As will most if not all of our painting projects we go to great lengths to ensure great results. Here’s a typical job checklist:
1) spray entire house and porch with cleaner to remove all mildew, dirt, etc.
2) power wash entire house
3) cover all plants, grounds with drop clothes and tarps
4) cover all areas and use EPA‘s standards for scraping and sanding off lead paint
5) caulk all trim
6) fill all cracks and nail holes
7) application of Sherwin Williams Duration or like product to entire body of house
8) application of Sherwin Williams Duration or like product to entire trim
9) application of Sherwin Williams floor paint to porch floors
10) removal of all debris
We’re tired just talking about all the steps, but you have to do what it takes to get the job done right!
- Best Low-VOC Paints (metaefficient.com)